Created by Dmitri Nesteruk
What Will I Learn?
- Understand and leverage the benefits of dependency injection
- Plan and configure dependency injection containers
- Leverage dependency injection scopes, modules and other advanced capabilities
- Integrate dependency injection with popular frameworks (e.g., ASP.NET
- Confident knowledge of C# and .NET
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming principles
- Confident use of an IDE (e.g., Visual Studio)
This is a course covering Dependency Injection in .NET using the Autofac library. The goal of the course is to provide in-depth coverage of the concept of dependency injection and give examples of how DI/IoC is used in the modern world.
This course covers the following topics:
- The concepts of Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control and what they are for
- Components and Services (terminology used by the Autofac container)
- Component Registration including assembly and module scanning
- Controlling Scope and Lifetime
- Configuration including XML/JSON and Modules
- Plenty of advanced topics for the connoisseur
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/di-ioc-dotnet/.