Created by Mr Rajvir Singh
What Will I Learn?
- Install SCADA in their computer
- Link it to the PLC and create tags
- Monitor and Control PLC operations
- PLC Programming at beginners level
We all know SCADA stands for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, but most of us confuses that with HMI- Human Machine Interface.
SCADA is merely a software where as HMI is a hardware. The advantage of SCADA is we can use a computer, install the SCADA software and can work it like an HMI as well.
This course is for those who are looking for basic and advanced knowledge of SCADA. This course has high quality video tutorials in SCADA features and elements. You will also get information on “How to download FREE SCADA software” and link it to your PLC.
- High Quality Video Tutorials
- Link to download SCADA software
- Presentations to review the content
- Technical support.
This course starts from the basic introduction and ends with PLC SCADA application projects.
If you looking for a course to learn and apply the gained skills immediately, this course is for you!
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/learn-scada-in-a-day-starting-from-scratch/.