What Will I Learn?
- Understand the concepts of Oracle Data Guard architecture
- Create, manage, and monitor Physical and Logical Standby databases
- Implement and manage Data Guard Broker
- Perform Role Transitions: Switchover and Failover
- Implement Fast-Start Failover
- Implement Oracle Active Data Guard
- Create and manage Snapshot Standby database
- Implement client failover in a Data Guard Configuration
- Use RMAN in a Data Guard environment
- Implement Rolling Upgrade using DBMS_ROLLING
- Understand the advanced options in Oracle Data Guard
- We assume the audience have the basic knowledge of the Oracle Database Administration fundamentals. We do not expect you to be an expert DBA, basics are fair enough.
With this comprehensive course you will learn all about administering Oracle Data Guard. You will gain hands-on experience on performing all the fundamental administration tasks a DBA may need to manage a Data Guard environment.
The course is built-up of lectures that describe the concepts of a subject and practice lectures that allow you to practically implement what you have learnt in the concepts lecture. They are all demonstrated by videos and supported with downloadable files, such as scripts and code examples. The practice lectures do not leave you implement the exercises alone, they are all accompanied with demonstration videos.
If your target is learning all about the fundamental Oracle Data Guard administration with concentration on the practical side, then you are in the right place.
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/oracle-12c-data-guard-administration/.