How to Post in Multiple Facebook Groups at Once for Free: Facebook is most popular social networking site in these days. Most bloggers use it for their site links sharing, so i will show you Facebook multiple group poster trick for post in all Facebook groups at once click without any type of scripts. This is The Latest, and Working Way, for Posting in All of The Facebook Groups at Once. You will find many posts regarding this on Google, maximum of this Kind of tricks are not working or blocked, so i am sharing this Facebook Multi Group Poster with you, in which you can post in All of the Facebook groups at once, without any Kind of Script.
How to Post in Multiple Facebook Groups at Once
- At First, Sign up in PostBoost.site from here – PostBoost
- After Create your Account, Login With your Account.
- Now Click on Settings from Top Bar, Then Click on Facebook Accounts Tab.
- Then Click Add/Update Facebook Account option. Make sure you are already logged in with your Facebook Account in browser.
- Now Select the option of Authenticate this app. Allow Permissions to our app.
- Make Sure to Set Post Visibility option as Public While allow permissions to this app. Else this site won’t work for autopost.
- After Allow all the permissions, simply close the tab and Click on Get app access token.
- Here you will see your Access token, Simply copy it.
Note – Sometimes it shows blank access token. If it happens, close the tab and click on Get app access token option again, it will work.
- Paste your Access token in below text field and click Add Facebook Account. Then Click Close button.
- Now Goto Homepage and you can see all of your Groups, Pages in list. You can Select group list one by one or tick all at once by clicking Node Name.
- Now Enter your Message which you want to post in all Facebook groups at once. You can add any image Videos also with your Post.
- You can click Send Now button for Send all Messages at same time. or you can also Save for Use it later, Schedule post for send all messages at certain time too 🙂 .
- Remember Keep opened the tab for post in all groups. If you close the tab, it will stop posting in groups.
If you have any more questions, then feel free to comment below. I will try my best to help you out.
Search Terms :
how to share a single post in multiple facebook groups
how to post in multiple facebook groups in one click
how to share your post to all facebook groups by a single click
post to multiple facebook groups app
post to facebook groups automatically
how to post in all facebook groups at once for free
how to share a post to all groups on facebook
post to multiple facebook pages