Created by Hussein Al Rubaye
What Will I Learn?
- Build your First app in Python
- Build Games like Tic Tac Toy
- Build complete ticket reservation desktop app
- Understand the programming foundation
- Design Python GUI apps
- Understand the programming logic, condition and control
- Understand the OOP in Python
- Work with database and file
- Working with multi threading
- Read JSON from HTTP
- No previous programming experience is required! I will teach you what you need to know.
- You will need a computer running Microsoft Windows, or Linux, or a Mac running OS X.
This course for anyone who want to be Python programmer from scratch, We will start by discus all programming fundamentals that you need to start programming Python. We will start first by install the development environment then you will run your first Python app, and understand how program flow works in Python. Then we will talk about variables and Math operation and proirites. Then we will take about logic and making decision, then we will talk about loops. Then we will talk about how to work with Sqlite database and files.Then we will talk about functions and OOP concept that you need to use when you program apps with Python, then we will talk about multi-processing and how you could run multi-process in same time, then we will talk about Databases, then we will talk about collections and which type collection you have to use for better performance depend on your app. Then we will talk about how to read JSON from HTTP URL, then we will talk about build desktop GUI application with custom user experiences with UI apps . Finally we will build complete games and apps like Tic Tac Toy and Ticket reservation
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/python-for-complete-beginners-learn-step-by-step/.